Can you be forever young or wise beyond your years? Is age a justifiable way of categorising people?
Things mentioned in this podcast:
- Shakespeare’s ‘Seven Ages of Man’
- Peak age in different sports
- Cognitive changes with age
- When people get married
- When people have children
- Do we become more conservative as we age?
- Average age of first-time buyers
- WaPo on how happiness changes with age
For more Cognitive Engineering episodes find us on iTunes, Google Play or wherever you get your podcasts, or add this RSS feed to your preferred player: https://link.chtbl.com/SQeIgc44