Why did it take 100 years to find the #49? In a world where everything is digitized, will we ever lose anything? If things don't have a digital record, will they may as well not exist?
- Inverted Jenny: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverted_Jenny
- Data created per day: blog.microfocus.com/how-much-data-i…ernet-each-day/
- How does the Wayback Machine work?: www.forbes.com/sites/kalevleetar…ive/#48383d419446
- How much data is on the internet?: www.sciencefocus.com/future-technol…-the-internet/
- All the books in the world: www.gizmodo.co.uk/2016/12/every-bo…o-one-hard-disk/
For more Cognitive Engineering episodes find us on iTunes, Google Play or where ever you get your podcasts, or add this RSS feed to your preferred player. feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:219479129/sounds.rss